BASIC PURPOSE :
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales Managers and Director, while being familiar with all aspects of the Sales planning process. Assist with day-to-day functioning of Sales department and provide back up support to the Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
• Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls in accordance with Four Seasons Standards and assist with overflow calls for Sales & Marketing.
• Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, group resumes and e-mails using MS Office, Delphi, Crystal Reports and Lotus Notes.
• Maintain Delphi accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings and the preparation of Group Resumes.
• Facilitate tasks including, but not limited to managing administrative systems like Lanyon, BirchStreet, Bayan etc.,
• Complete distribution of Sales correspondence to the concerned operating departments, as required.
• Maintain various Sales file systems, both electronic and paper, including Account Files, Program Evaluation Database, Master binders for Proposals, Contracts and Group Resumes.
• Operate a variety of electronic and manual office resources, including but not limited to laser printers, multi-function copy machines, fax machines, paging system, a bindery machine.
• Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and Planning Committee.
• Respond according to the crisis management plan to any emergency or safety situation.
• Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
More than 2 years