Job Posting Title: Sales & Marketing Training Manager
In partnership with the Director of Learning & Performance of the InterContinental Region, this position will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all commercial staff training within the MEA Region for the following countries and will be based in Cairo or Beirut.
2- North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya)
3- South Africa
4- Levant (Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq)
This position will work directly with the local sales, marketing, and medical teams to deliver in both ENGLISH and FRENCH :
• A comprehensive New Hire (on-boarding) Training Curriculum, across the Amgen product portfolio for sales representatives
• Utilize Virtual Learning Platforms
• Support Sales and Marketing on the development of ongoing skills training to support yearly Sales Meetings and strategic corrections
• Co-manage and organize new product launches in conjunction with Global Learning & Performance
• Support local Senior Sales Leadership on the introduction of the Sales Leadership curriculum
• Support Corporate Accounts Value and Access Learning Platform
• Provide needs assessment and recommendations to support the continued growth of marketing capabilities within the affiliates
This position will measure, assess and implement performance solutions that have measurable impact on business results.
Master s degree & 6 years of combined marketing and sales leadership experience
Bachelor s degree & 8 years of combined marketing and sales leadership experience
English and French language skills
Successful record of successive Marketing & Sales Leadership roles
Strong Sales Experience
Experience in training and staff development
Experience in selling biologic medicines
Experience in multiple therapeutic area (Oncology, Cardiovascular, Inflammation, Nephrology)
Basic Adult Learning Competencies
Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Strong coaching/feedback skills
Excellent planning and organization skills
Ability to work well in teams and collaborate
Problem solving/decision making
Working in a cross-functional environment
Experience in architecture and execution of training curriculum
Vendor management and effective budget utilization
Analytics and reporting
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.