Sales associates work with customers to find what they want and ensure a smooth sales process transactions. They often help the customer with returns, refunds, and resolve common complaints.
· Ensure merchandise are requested daily and is received in correct quantity from the warehouse and other shops. Inform supervisor on short / excess received.
· Acknowledging the correct / short receipt / dispatch of merchandise in the section
· Ensuring Merchandise is correctly tagged & bar-coded
· Assisting management in identifying potential shop lifters.
· Ensuring garments are security tagged & place of tagging.
· Consistent supervision of such categories / being alert / not leaving unattended
· Contributing ideas to control pilfer ages & reporting to shop manager any unusual/suspicious activity in Retail.
People and customers.
· Available for the customer at all times
· Establishing eye contact & greeting the customer
· Determine customer needs & assist customer in purchase decision
· Mentioning new arrivals / styles to customer & make add-on sales
· Guiding customer to alternative products in the absence of the product requested by customer