As an Ambassador of the Maison Van Cleef & Arpels, you will be responsible to deliver a unique client experience by sharing memorable inspiring moments, and excelling in fostering trusted relationships.
The Sales Associate will develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the Maison to convey its unparalleled craftsmanship, technical prowess and innovation in all its creation.
Advising, Selling & Clienteling
• Welcome and acknowledge all clients and ensure each client receives an outstanding selling ceremony and solid Maison knowledge.
• Participate in commercial and non- commercial events (inc travel).
• Actively contribute to boutique turnover
• Recruit clients
• Develop loyalty of existing clients through clienteling actions and follow-up clients all along their journey with the Maison
• Follow boutique s & personal action plans to reach sales target
Know the boutique KPIs
Maison Identity & Expertise
• Know the Maison s products & History
• Be a referent for High Jewelry, Jewelry, and Watchmaking know-how beyond the Maison s creations and develop general knowledge on the competition
• Follow Brand visual identity guidelines (visual merchandising, day-to-day maintenance )
• Welcome clients and proceed the CS (advise, reassure, share info with client, perform CS activities allowed in the boutique)
• Register the products for repair / maintenance
• Inform clients of repairs status
• Foster business opportunities through CS (cross-selling)
• Assists clients with their returns and queries ensuring that the brand image is enhanced and client expectations are met.
Client Experience & In-Store Journey
• Prepare the boutique to welcome clients
• Serve omnichannel clients (boutique appointment, boutique pick-up ) to ensure seamless journey across the whole Maison network
• Personalize relationship with clients & anticipate their needs
• Develop loyalty of existing clients and follow up with them on their Maison journey.
• Personalize relationships with clients and anticipate their needs.
• Develop personal knowledge & skills through self-training (Maison s products & competition), group training sessions, and LMS tests (e-learning campaigns )
• Transmit & share knowledge with peers and support other team members when needed
• Contribute to positive team spirit & actively participate in the day-to-day boutique life
• Be aware of products in stock
• Contribute to operational tasks (stock counts, safe replenishment, price tags update, consumables management )
• Build operational knowledge on all digital tools (sales, CRM, CS, omnichannel, back office )
• Comply with Maison s policies & commercial rules
• Abide by procedures