Duties & Responsibilities:-
1. To sell the required number of vehicles as per your target while maximising the profit on each unit sold, and working with Al Ghandi Auto’s sales processes and methods.
2. To ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products, as and when available, including Al Ghandi’s exclusive money back satisfaction guarantee.
3. Ensure that every customer is offered a test drive.
4. To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, and are referred to the Finance and Insurance Manager.
5. To strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction and are “Completely Satisfied”
6. To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
7. To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the CRM database is fully and accurately maintained.
8. Offer a trade-in valuation to every customer through the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Team
9. To enhance the reputation of Al Ghandi Automotive Group at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Sales & Marketing:-
• Recognize, process and follow-up suitable sales prospects in accordance with the Sales Processes as agreed with the Manager.
• Ensure pre-delivery vehicle preparation and any required and agreed repairs, servicing and accessory fitments are carried out prior to final hand-over to the customer.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities using proactive methods.
• Report and discuss as and when required agreed performance ratios, comparing actual with targeted performance.
• Respond promptly to all customer enquiries, communications and requests.
• Answer the telephone swiftly within 3 rings and respond promptly to voicemail messages.
• Respond to web lead within the prescribed timelines
• Deal satisfactorily with all customer queries within 1 working day of any query being raised, referring it to Management as necessary.
• Review orders taken and sales completed on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all vehicle invoices, licensing paperwork and other communications to customers are clearly explained.
• Discuss with Assistant Manager the availability of pipeline stock and vehicles actively sought by the dealership.
• Report to the Assistant Manager customer requirements with regard to vehicles not available from stock and update the vehicle wanted lists.
• Authority to instruct vehicle administration staff in the processing of documentation and paperwork, subject to the approval of the Manager.
• Authority to instruct and supervise staff and customers in situations of emergency or danger.
• To assist in the training of Junior Sales Executive.
Training and Development:-
• Attend Al Ghandi, manufacturer and supplier training programs as necessary to maintain product knowledge, particularly on new products, new and updated models, specifications and options, so to be able to present in an expert way to customers and other staff alike.
• Keep updated on competitors’ products, prices and specifications and be able to relay information to customers in order to assist their consideration and purchase of vehicles and extras.
• Keep updated on public perceptions of the industry, the dealership and its products.
Administration and Control of expense:-
• Meet with the Assistant Manager and review daily, all activities, enquiries and the results of prospecting and marketing to assess progress towards targets and plans.
• Ensure all customer transactions are completely and accurately recorded. Ensure that all
necessary paperwork and information is passed to sales administration immediately.
• Ensure that all payments for vehicles are complete and correct for each transaction including those
for items back-sold or agreed at time of delivery.
• Ensure that customers understand the methods of payment available, and the methods used to clear outstanding finance obligations.
• Ensure full approval on new finance written prior to vehicle handover.
• Keep safe custody of all documentation, both customer and vehicle, and report any missing,
Inaccurate or defective records.
• Record all prospects’ details and enquiries in a comprehensive and clear manner to enable management review to be meaningful and effective.
• To report any losses and/or damage immediately.
Industry Type :
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications, Training and Experience:-
• The highest standards in personal appearance and hygiene.
• Capable of conversing with others pleasantly, clearly and effectively
• Good verbal and written English, preferred also Arabic and other languages
• Knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to fully and accurately qualify customer needs.
• Be able to drive a variety of vehicles in a calm, safe and reassuring manner.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices as well as vehicle legislation as it affects the industry.
• High level of numeracy and literacy and an ability to think quickly during a negotiation process.
• Demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm at all times to engage in training and personal development.