Crowd Analyzer -a technical startup- is the leading Arabic social media listening tool in the MENA region and worldwide. We work with clients from different sectors and industries to enhance their social media marketing strategies and business objectives. We support Arabic sentiment analysis with different dialects using Proprietary Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing.
We are looking for a Sales Director to be responsible for the operations of a company's sales force, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals, and to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
• Responsible for Crowd Analyzer operations in Riyadh and leading the sales & business development team.
• Establish and implement a structure for all sales operations, including teams, short-and-long-term market strategy, budgets, forecasting, sales collateral, messaging and partnerships
• Handling all sales processes that include finding prospects, qualifying them, and defining objectives, demonstrating our solutions, creating proposals and closing deals.
• Implementing strategy to increase revenue and to forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Define and achieve assigned sales targets through developing business with existing customers and new Customers.
• Managing the CRM, create reports to gain insights into the performance and trends of his team as well as understanding customers.
• Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation.
• Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products.
• Retain and develop existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
• Implement go-to-market strategy to increase revenue
• Understand and appreciate market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Collaborates with Top Management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
• Fluent in Arabic & English.
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 10 years experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the tech/digital field with a proven track record.
• Ability to work under pressure, a team player at heart.
• Must be a self-starter and a natural problem solver