Sales Engineer - Elevators (Dubai) Sales & Marketing
1. Bring enquiries, prepare quotations and commercial/technical submittals with collaboration of sales manager, submit and follow up of quotations and finalize the sales deals.
2. Negotiate and convince the client about offers, quotations submitted, the quality and service provided by the company.
3. Boost sales of Elevators, Escalators & Auto walks via telephonic calls, conducting in-person meetings, on site visits and emails.
4. Record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
5. Updates job knowledge by studying the product catalog and detailed specifications, discussion with senior managers and attend sales training if available.
6. Performs sales activities on major products and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with senior management.
7. Achieve sales targets for monthly, quarterly and annually as discussed by the management.
8. Provides monthly and quarterly sales assessment reports.
9. Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and following up with customers
10. Work closely with senior managers to initiate and develop customer proposals and presentation materials for value based selling.
11. Meeting and exceeding company s sales goals
12. Creating initial estimates and budgetary proposals for clients
13. Get approval for specifications, finishing before signing the final sales contract
14. Collect the advance payment form the client and submit to accounts department.
15. Introduce operations team to the clients, his representative, contractor or consultant, after finalizing the sales contract and submit the final contract to the operations team and coordinate with them if required for any support.
16. Inform to operations team for any complaint/enquiry or any other notes from client and also to management.
17. Purpose to the management the best possible ways to increase the sales.
18. Participate to the exhibition and present at the company stall.
19. Provide client with correct information, all details about product/specifications/installation/maintenance/delivery time as per the company policy.
20. Responsible to carry out the duties anywhere within UAE and abroad
21. Accomplish assignments specified by the sr. management time to time.
22. Sales who signed the Contracts (New Product, Maintenance, Installation & Repair) will be responsible for collection of payment until the project is fully paid.
23. Sales will act as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts for the contract he/she closed.
24. Sales should maintain relationships with client by providing support, information to follow up and collect on all overdue, delinquent (over credit limit) customers.
25. Sales should send collection standard letters/SMS/emails to uncontactable customers.
26. In case any problem, Sales should co-ordinate to Operations/Managers involved on how to solve the issues of his/her project.
27. Knowledge of Elevator Industry or technical qualification.
28. Previous experience in sales & marketing in UAE.
29. Driving License is must.
30. A Bachelor s degree is required. Additional directly related experience in the elevator industry may be considered in lieu of degree.
31. Requires five 5 years of sales experience in the elevator or related industry
32. Demonstrated excellence in generating leads, negotiating and closing the sale.
33. Outstanding networking, problem solving, customer service, conflict management, oral & written communication skills.
Must have uae Driving License.