Bentley Systems seeks a talented individual to join our Sales team, to sell Geo Tech industries well known software PLAXIS. The successful candidate will be dedicated to helping us grow brand awareness in the Middle East (UAE, Saudi, Turkey, Morocco etc). The ideal applicant will have minimum 2-3 working knowledge of PLAXIS software and thrive in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated to work in an autonomous culture.
• Working knowledge of PLAXIS software is a must
• Degree in geotechnical engineering, soil mechanics, and/or rock mechanics.
• 3 years experience in a sales engineering position in preferably geo-science or civil engineering
• Experience with numerical modeling
• Excellent presentation skills
• Willing to travel up to 30% of your time
• Proficient, both verbal and written, in English
• Emphasis on opportunity generating sales activities, with heavy focus outbound calling campaigns.
• Work directly with existing and new customers making outbound calls and create sales opportunities for the account management team
• Provide concise feedback on campaigns, scripts, opportunities and client perception in both CRM and to the sales team
• Research and qualify leads as assigned
• Utilize CRM system to research accounts, log, and track all activities including meetings, leads, opportunities, quotes, and closed sales.
• Well-rounded understanding of the products and services being offered. Ability to describe the product benefits and any special offers and give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
Ability to uncover the prospect s needs and business goals and determine whether our solution/product offer addresses their problem or issue.