1) Achieve the assigned Sales Target in the rolling year.
2) Handles major customer groups as well as individual clients.
3) Is able to technically assess / verify user requirements & thereafter produce written techno-commercial proposals for submission to clients.
4) Maintains & monitors an allocated client base & ensures client satisfaction
5) Attends to walk-in customers as well as visit clients in allocated areas regularly; both for prospecting & closing new sales.
6) Keeps record of submitted priced offers and other related correspondence with clients & systematically follows-up to close sales.
7) Able to organise /conduct technical /working demos of products handled.
8) Arranges & conducts live- Product demos to promote sales /introduce new products.
9) Reports weekly to the Sales Director on all sales activities conducted & also submits visit reports on client-calls made.
· Degree in engineering from a reputed /recognized university
· At least 3 years’ experience in technical sales of engineered products.
· Good Communication and Presentation Skills with ability to compile written techno-commercial offers to clients
· Good Computer Knowledge
· Driving License is required
Industry Type :
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development