1. Generate enquiries for spare parts and service through adequate coverage of the market segment given and achieve the individual targets set for sales revenue through spare parts and service invoices.
2. Follow up on all quotes made and ensure that maximum hit ratio is achieved.
3. Increase number of units covered by service contract and ensures that the customer moves up the service ladder.
4. Plan and implement specific sales campaigns, customer days and trainings for customers to improve relationship as well as achieving product wise targets and we increase our customer share and market share
5. Collect accurate competitor information and provide timely feedback to the Management to help formulate business strategies by the Management
6. Visit all key customers on regular basis and understand their requirements, provide technical support and bring feedback on INMA’s support, follow up on overdue payments and provide reports to the department head.
7. Update customer and installed equipment database with accurate information on a regular basis to ensure that the territory is well mapped.
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. Post Graduate diploma in Marketing/Business Administration preferable
Skills: Very good communication skills, both written and oral in English- Arabic an Advantage; friendly outgoing personality and a team player.
Computer skills: should have good knowledge on MS Office and preferably ERP exposure
Experience: minimum 3 years’ experience in Spare Parts sales in an industrial equipment company/distributor. UAE Experience preferred
Driving Licence: should possess a valid UAE driving licence
Visa status: Visit or transferable
Industry Type :
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development