• To identify new business opportunities, expanding market share, developing strategic sales and marketing plans
• Solicits for businesses from the potential clients by conducting daily field calls, networking activities, correspondence via facsimile and email.
• Facilitates sales activities in the segments assigned to you, in line with the Hotel s business plan.
• To take a proactive stance in all business servicing and solicitation, at all times displaying a professional conduct expected by the hotel.
• Meeting business targets and contribute effectively towards overall Hotel Performance
Minimum 2 years hotel sales experience within the UAE
University graduate in hotel management or equivalent
Holder of a UAE driving license
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
Excellent communication skills
Strategic thinking, planning, forecasting and skill for negotiation
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG^ family of brands, you ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we ll make sure you ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk