• Implementing the sales and marketing policies and procedures within the company, and providing frequent reports to the management
• Optimize and achieve sales targets of the assigned customers / route/area
• Responsible for LPO collection and timely delivery for his assigned customers by coordinating with Delivery Driver / Logistic Coordinator/ Merchandise
• Follow the visit schedule assigned by Supervisor. Conducts all sales call steps from planning to collection and provides customer service support by providing creative ideas and recommendations to customers at floor level for better sales execution.
• Responsible to make sure that all sales orders are generated in the system.
• Ensure the availability of entire approved ranges of products at all times as per the company standard.
• Maintain the appropriate stock levels.
• Assist Sales Supervisor / Manager to list company products in the assigned outlets
• Checks on expiry reports and conducts spot visits to stores checking expiry, layout, space allocation, promotions, hygiene and other indicators as per policy, providing customers with solutions and alternatives to any product issues as expiry or any other.
• Responsible to prepare GRVs.
• Ensures that in-store merchandising and display of our products are exactly in line with the signed contracts (regular and promotional / rented or not rented) and always strives to get even better locations and space for the products.
• Monitor all Merchandising activities of all products as per pre-defined company parameters (FIFO, Planograms, shelves and products hygiene and presentation , POS material , no display of damages /expired products)
• Propose shelf rental – temporary and permanent agreements to Supervisors/ Manager.
• Timely submission of any reports or market surveys as requested by the company (market survey, Competitors activity, ECP etc).
• Develops frequent sales and development reports by store showing all opportunities and areas of growth a exhausts all efforts to exceed the preset targets.
• Continuously collects data from market related to brands’ performance, competition prices, trading policies, consumers’ feedback, etc.
• Responsible of all marketing activities - in-store implementation or facilitation
• Performs routine checks on all products shelf life time, advises customers in short life time’s remaining and suggest tangible and cost effective steps.
• Ensure payment collection within the stipulated time period (in coordination with Sales Supervisor/ Manager
• Develops a checklist for daily activities and requirements in terms of Fact book, cards, score cards, agreements, POS Material…etc and assumes full responsibility for all material in terms of confidentiality and breach of confidentiality.
• Maintain a respectable outfit during working hours.
• Respect work procedures of the customers and follow a courteous behavior in all dealings at all levels.
• Perform any other jobs assigned by the Sales Supervisor
• Responsible for vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, repair, and branding.
• Follow instructions and company rules and procedures related to HR, reporting time, vehicle handling,
• Ready to work in any area assigned by the management
• Work additional hours as requested by supervisor with overtime compensation
• Ensure all displays are as per agreed planogram
• Represents the Company at the customer level with professional attitude and looks
• Sale Supervisor/ Manager
• Category Manager