SALES EXECUTIVE – STRUCTURAL STEEL – (SE-SS01)
Although not essential, the ideal candidate should possess Graduate Degree and about 5 years of experience dealing with structural steel sales in UAE market.
• He/she would be primarily responsible for selling from local stock materials.
• Knowledge of mill sales to cater to the project sales requirement on forward delivery basis would be an advantage.
• Should be self motivated and target driven, responsible for reviewing, improving and implementing systems and procedures to facilitate efficient sales operations in support of the department's current and future business plans.
• Should also, possess extensive client network of fabricators, contractors, etc.
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills, strong understanding of customer and market dynamics are required.
• Result-oriented person with strong planning, presentation and communication skills are encouraged to apply.
• He/she should be proficient in MS Office packages, and have a good level of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be a plus.
• Valid UAE driving license is a must & willing to travel extensively