Scope of the job:
The Sales Executive is responsible for communicating with the customers to sell products. He/ She is also responsible for performing professionally to ensure achieving both set targets and customer satisfaction.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
- Negotiate with retail merchants to improve product exposure such as shelf positioning and advertising.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Follow-up and report to the Wholesale entity any matters of concern.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in the field.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Ms. Office.