SALES EXECUTIVE – STRUCTURAL STEEL (GCC Export) – (SE-SS02)
Although not essential, the ideal candidate should possess Graduate Degree and about 5 years of experience dealing with structural steel sales in the GCC market.
• Stationed in Dubai, he would be primarily responsible for selling from company’s stock materials to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar.
• Knowledge of mill sales to cater to the project sales requirement on forward delivery basis would be an advantage.
• Should be self motivated, target driven, ready to travel to the GCC countries.
• Responsible for reviewing, improving and implementing systems and procedures to facilitate efficient sales operations in support of the department's current and future business plans.
• Should also, possess extensive client network of fabricators, contractors, etc.
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills, strong understanding of customer and market dynamics are required.
• Result-oriented person with strong planning, presentation and communication skills are encouraged to apply.
• He should be proficient in MS Office packages, and have a good level of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be a plus.
• Valid UAE driving license is a must
Industry Type :
Metals / Steel / Iron / Aluminium / Fabrication
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development