1. Supervise Sales staff as per sales policy and practice established by the Sales and Marketing, Corporate Sales & Marketing and the hotel.
2. Advises management of sales effort progress and bookings.
3. Follows, reviews, and advise the superior of ways to improve the Sales and Marketing Standards and Policy.
4. Coaches and plans effectively to motivate all sales personnel to do the best they can to achieve the departmental as well as the hotel s goals.
5. Reports on confirmed and anticipated bookings for forecasting purposes.
6. Meets regularly with hotel department heads to review sales efforts and provide feedback from customers.
7. Liases with Rooms & Guest Services, Reservation, and Banquet Department.
8. Provides directions to all concerned departments regarding incoming groups.
9. Directs sales executives to contact potential business leads, keeping control of heavy booking dates.
10. Resolves booking conflict based on group importance, revenue potential, alternate dates.
11. Corresponds with group contacts.
12. Establishes departmental procedure for approaching a contact from the initial call to documentation, to follow up.
13. Oversees training of sales staff
14. Maintains close contract with travel agents, local business groups and airlines.
15. Entertains clients as needed
16. Analyses sales results and competition, and recommend ways to improve the situation.
17. Liases with concerned departments to ensure that operations will deliver the best quality products to the clients.
18. Furnishes sales monthly reports according to the request on a timely basis.
19. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Appraises performance of Sales employee under the supervision periodically according to Human Resources policy and initiates appropriate corrective measures to improve deficiencies.
2. Exercises administrative supervision on Sales employee which includes personnel requisition, disciplinary, promotion and training, approves leave and overtime requests.
3. Checks and ensures that the jobs assigned to subordinates have been effectively completed on the timely basis and according to hotel s expectation.
4. Recommends corrective actions for unfavorable variances in job standards and budget commitment.
5. Proposes and executes an effective duty to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of business.
6. Establishes two-way communication within and related departments.
7. Communicates effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate supervisors and other section heads.
8. Attends daily briefing and departmental meetings as assigned by supervisor.
9. Manages time effectively by meeting deadlines on time.
10. Identifies and solves problems in a professional manner.
11. Assists others to ensure the operation is run smoothly and effectively.
1. Knows, understands, and reviews the job description of all positions in the department and be able to perform the task as required.
2. Knows and understands policies of the department well and can guide others to perform the job well.
3. Recognizes and able to manage to maintain good quality products and presentation.
4. Checks, reviews, and proposes service standards established by the company.
5. Provides assistance to the employee when required.
6. Maintains self and all personnel s grooming standards.
7. Concerns and promotes the hotel s environmental programs and other programs which are organized by the hotel and employees.
8. Manages wastes by reducing and recycling the wastes, carefully use of resources.
9. Approves and be responsible for the requisition point and par stock of products used by the department.
1. Communicates effectively with guest, clients, business partners and staff.
2. To be a good sales person to promote hotel s image and businesses.
3. Participates community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel s image and cooperation to improve community relationship.
Human RESOURCES Responsibilities :
1. To be evaluated according to the performance evaluation program.
2. Attends training as required by the company and to develop him/herself to grow effectively.
3. Motivates all employees to grow within the company.
1. Reports to Director of Marketing or General Manager and EAM in case of GM s absence.
2. Coordinates with all concerned personnel to ensure that all activities are accomplished.
3. Interacts with clients. guests, government officials, supplies, and other important individual in the community in promoting the hotel.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
2. Minimum of 4-5 years sales experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a 5 star class environment .
3. Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
4. Result-Oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
5. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal
Contact: khin may than
Job ID: 82248730