Founded in 1967 by Paul Dubrule and Gerard Pelisson in France, AccorHotels is a worldwide leading hotel group and market leader in Europe. AccorHotels includes a wide network of over 4,100 hotels in 95 countries. In the Middle East, AccorHotels’ strong network includes 88 hotels and 25,843 room
s in 11 countries. Ranging from luxury to economy, the group includes a rich portfolio of 20 brands, each delivering a unique lifestyle and comfort to its guests in different parts of the world. Some of the brands include Fairmont, Thalassa Sea & Spa, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissôtel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel Mercure, Adagio, ibis, Jo&Joe, Mama Shelter, and Onefinestay. With more than 100 hotels opening every year, AccorHotels has achieved a leading position in Europe.
AccorHotels employs over 2,40,000 people with its 20 brands across the globe. The Group develops and unites its team around a common philosophy of ethical commitment and ensures to:
- Provide regular training for career development
- Offer the best benefits and working conditions to all employees
- Encourage open dialogue with employee representatives to improve their work life
- Create diversity and equal opportunity at work
- Encourage employees to innovate and adapt to the digital world
AccorHotels nurtures its talented workforce and is always on a lookout to acquiring the resources to develop its hotel projects with greater efficiency and flexibility, and enhanced profitability.