What's your passion? Whether you're into dancing, diving, or dominoes at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
The soon to debut Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina will be the perfect location that completely understands Modern business travelers. Located in the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina area, the 3,037 square-metre hotel is next to Dubai Marina Mall and within walking distance of the picturesque pedestrian promenade, which borders the waterway lined with vibrant cafes and restaurants.
With 273 stylish rooms and a convenient, prestigious location, you will find Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina an ideal hotel for productive business and enjoyable leisure time; and will definitely enjoy a new hotel that has mastered the balance between modernism of the business world and traditions of the Arabian hospitality.
Your day to day
We are currently recruiting for a full time Sales Manager, GCC to join our enthusiastic team at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina.
As a Sales Manager - GCC, you are responsible to assists in leading the property's segmented sales effort for GCC market. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
• Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
• Work with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, guests needs and the market.
• Promotes and produces sales leads for other InterContinental Hotels Group through the I-Leads system.
• Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
• Review sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
• Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to ensure accurate, timely and complete information.
• Compile and/or direct the preparation of actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plans, quarterly updates and the annual Budget.
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
• Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 3 years experience in Hotel GCC Sales role in a four or five-star hotel or comparable industry, ability to demonstrate working with and engaging teams from different cultures, strong verbal and written communication skills along with being quality oriented with focus on details, high performance standards, able to multi-task & meet deadlines and technical proficiency in related software preferable.
What we offer
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We passionately believe that it s our people who have brought us to where we are today and our people that will help us grow. We celebrate diversity every day. We welcome guests from every background and corner of the world, so we want individuals who can bring true hospitality to life for everyone. We will give you every opportunity to grow vertically, functionally, geographically, and personally. As part of the IHG family with more than 5,300 hotels in over 100 countries, the world is your oyster.
We are an equal opportunities employer.