Experience: 8 - 15
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Industry Type: Airlines / Aviation
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance & Annual Air Ticket
Functional Area:Sales / Business Development May 3, 2018
Accountable for achieving Sales revenue targets, profitability and overall functioning of SpiceJet in the UAE. Responsible to develop strategy and operate within guidelines of Sharaf Travel and SpiceJet for maximization of financial performance, Customer satisfaction, Staff development and Cost reduction.
• To achieve the airline passenger sales targets and increase penetration for various travel segments. Build & maintain profitable sales & market share for the airline.
• Provide SpiceJet system connectivity to the maximum number of agents in order to establish Spicejet product in the UAE market.
• Liaise with Spicejet International Sales Team, provide strategic market feedback on OAL activities, ensuring Round the Year competitive pricing across all routes.
• Develop and manage relationships with Travel Agencies, corporate organizations, group movements, as well as the general public.
• Ensure Spice Jet anticipates and/or responds to market & competitor trends, issues, threats etc in order to enhance sales strategies.
• Drive the successful implementation of sales initiatives. Secure business from key segments, including the corporate, leisure and wholesale sectors.
• To ensure all corporate clients and agents are serviced and properly managed and ensure they are aware of the products and services offered by the airline.
• Propose and develop new revenue streams with an eye to reduce the cost of sale and to assist deliver set revenue targets.
• Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with Agents & corporate accounts to ensure sales revenue targets are met with a more than satisfactory performance levels and smooth flow of business
• Mentoring and Monitoring Sales & Operations personnel, to set & accomplish objectives and offer solutions to enhance their productivity.
• Propose budgets, analyze & monitor financial business performance, achieve targets & suggest viable incentive plans or special deal fares for select agents based on productivity
• Being the face of Spicejet in UAE, liaise with external customers, establish the product and enhance revenues.
Desired Candidate Profile
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLs
• Business & Financial Acumen: Strategically recognizes the overall big picture; understands the business, internal & external market orientation & proficient in what drives profitability, cash flow, key performance measures, and how decisions will impact value creation.
• Business Development: Oversees the development and growth of profitable new business and develops and maintains effective key client relationship.
• Team Leadership: Sets team structure, organizes, leads and facilitates team activities, promotes team cooperation and encourages participation
• Coach and develops subordinates: Recognizes that learning happens at every opportunity. Develops employees / teams by providing performance feedback, coaching and career development opportunities to maximize their probability of success.
• Proven track record and strong background with airline sales (Knowledge of India market dynamics would be an added advantage
• Graduate and or Diploma preferably in Travel & Tourism / Management
• Experience - Minimum of 5 years proven background in sales leadership roles, managing experience ‘on-the-job’ within the travel / airlines industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal & written, which will enable him/her to deal with external and internal parties in a professional manner. Proficient in computing and presentation skills. Good knowledge of relevant business and financial strategies.
• Target setting & Achieving of outlined objectives.
Keyword: Sales Management
, Business Development
, Key Account Management, B2B Sales
, Corporate Sales
, Sales Strategy
New User Apply
Apply without Registration