We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Saudi Arabian market responsible for adding new restaurants to the Eat network. You will be responsible for making outbound calls/emails, tracking and reporting daily activity, following up on leads, maintaining a customer relations database, identifying additional opportunities and other duties as required.
The position will be expected to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives. Eat s sales team is responsible for acquiring the best restaurants in our geography, to help them utilise our world-class front-of-house management and online reservation technology. We are looking for sales professionals who are passionate about growth, the restaurant industry and Food Tech.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of leads
• Utilize HubSpot to manage your territory, stay organized, forecast sales activity, etc.
• Own the sale from prospecting to go-live, including follow-ups, agreement signing, product demonstration, etc.
• Cultivate and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your market s client base.
• Drive revenue by connecting with restaurateurs and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
• Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts.
• Strategically overcome objections and competition.
• Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets.
• Understand and adapt to eat s ongoing product and technology developments.
• Attend high-value meetings with your team as required.
• Deep knowledge about the restaurant business in Saudi Arabia
• Proven work experience as a Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
• Responsible and responsive (replies to emails in a timely and professional manner)
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and take initiative
• Capacity to grasp and learn complex concepts quickly and independently
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail