Sales Manager - MICE
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimising revenues through an assigned account
base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change
according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the
Revenue goals. The Sales Manager will be overseeing the MICE market.nbsp
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
• Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
• Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
• Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
• Conduct site inspections.
• Adhere to the Corporate SOP s.
• Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
• Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
• Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
• Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
• SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
• Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
• Assist the Director of Sales and Department Head in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
• Assist the Director of Sales and Department Head with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
• Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
• Update OPERA contact database at all times.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar Sales position, preferably in a luxury 5 star hotel.
• English excellent oral and written skills / Additional language beneficial
• Very good planning/organisation skills
• High level of adaptability
• Flexible and initiative approach
• Very good Negotiation and selling skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.nbsp
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Job ID: 82577662