SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking a PMC Sales Manager. This person is responsible for becoming the trusted advisor to a given partner or set of partners.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• matching market opportunities with their partner's capabilities,
• recommending markets and opportunities for their partners to pursue (market analysis, partner profiling and coverage, partner economic business case),
• leading annual and quarterly business planning (marketing, training and competency, and business development) and reviews,
• engaging SAP resources (from executives to product experts, inside to outside, etc.), and
• growing business through the partner(s) including forecasting, pipeline, and deal management
• Identifies market opportunities and coaches partner on which opportunities to pursue
• Exposes partner profile and capabilities to SAP teams executives, Inside sales, Industry teams, AE s, etc.
• Creates and delivers business case to partners (including economic value proposition) for expansion into new solution areas (product, verticals, geography)
• Enables partners to excel in sales and delivery through best-practice cases or innovative solutions, spotting new development opportunities
• Leverages the multi-solution portfolio, guiding partners and SAP staff through the diverse SAP solution landscape
• Simplifies our engagement to minimize cost of process
• Drives co- innovation to reduce time to market and maximize our partnership s profitability
• Ensures that partner time to revenue decrease by all available means such as co-developing plans, metrics, and a disciplined review process
• Along with partner, co-develops overall annual business plan
• Along with partner, co-develops partner onboarding and enablement plan
• Along with partner, co-develops partner business development plan
• Along with partner, co-develops Demand Generation / marketing plan
• Ensures that sales and delivery efficiency are constantly refinedas enablement is made available just in time, ensuring the right content and knowledge is delivered as required, and that skills are developed in line with joint business plans
• Drives a community of best performance for our partners through challenges, learning content and recognition of our top partners and their high potential across the diverse market units
• Coaches partners towards optimizing the Go To Market
• Ensures that for every partner competency plans are in place to ensure partner resources are trained on the latest solution and sales content
• Ensures partner resources have full access to and are utilizing SAP tools and methodologies
• Takes on responsibility that presales coaching plan for existing and new partners are developed based on requirements
• Expected Travel time: 50-70%
• Minimum 10 years experience in channel and direct business (Sales, Marketing, Business Dev. or other)
• Deep knowledge in Managed Services and SaaS sales.
• Cloud and Infrastructure Sales Experience
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi channel go to market models
• Understanding the principles of solution selling through Partners within both SME and LE segment
• Knowledge and understanding of Channel dynamics
• Good Knowledge of ERP market
• Data center and Telco sales experinse is plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
• Ability to articulate and position SAP SME Solutions Value Proposition along with Partner ROI at CxO level
• Business level English: yes
• Bachelor equivalent: yes
• Master equivalent: preferred
• MBA / Ph.D: no
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development