Are you ready to be a Sales & Marketing Coordinator at InterContinental Regency Bahrain?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Located in the business and leisure hub of the city, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guests the perfect location from where to explore the exciting face of Manama.
The hotel offers 321 spacious rooms including 3 Club floors and 31 luxurious suites. Each room is designed to meet the needs and the expectations of the modern traveler.
From sophisticated dining experiences to a taste of traditional romance, InterContinental Regency Bahrain offers its guest new tastes and unique gourmet treats. With a wide selection of dining options ranging from international, Italian, steakhouse and lounges, InterContinental Regency Bahrain promises to delight your palate.
Your day to day
Implement sales, public relations and marketing initiatives as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Attend to all telephone, fax, email inquiries in a timely manner.
• Arrange conference calls & assist with direct mail campaigns.
• Maintain filing systems (manual and electronic).
• Attend key meetings.
• Deal with telephone/fax/email inquiries and coordinate journalist familiarizations/visiting journalist programs and site inspections as required
• Prepare administration documents required for marketing (ie: internet listings, advertising, booking of directory advertising).
• Co-ordinate hotel photography shoots/talent where required, within budget.
• Assist with promotions (eg seasonal sales promotions and special events).
• Maintain collateral and conduct occasional audit.
• Co-ordinate generic IHG merchandise and hotel brand.
• Co-ordinate hotel brand standards collateral.
• Proof read copy of advertising, collateral and press releases where appropriate
• Assist with brand standards policing.
• Work in line with business needs.
• Interacts with others in the department.
• Communicating and coordinating with all departments as appropriate.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
• Represent the Hotel at cocktail parties/dinners where appropriate.
• Attend marketing meetings/regional sales and marketing monthly conference calls.
• Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
What we need from you
Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills
• 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include, accommodation, uniform and free meals on duty. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
Find out more about working in Bahrain here:
Join IHG Careers Bahrain