This role aims to support territory managers and sales team to increase business in selected markets through order processing, coordination activities, correspondence, customer service, sales and market analysis, promotions and offers, product development and marketing activities (such as research, exhibitions, websites, fliers). Product development entails gathering technical information and liaising with suppliers/sourcing team to help procure, test and successfully launch new products in the market. A certain amount of technical knowledge is important.
• Corresponds with customers on behalf of the sales executives regarding shipments, orders, quotations, and sales order processing.
• Calling up customers in the database and researching new customers to identify possible leads for the Sales team to meet.
• Prepares quotations, analyses, offers. Maintains the required records and keeps organised all the relevant files.
• Follow up of outstanding monies, quotations, shipments, solving logistics issues, QC issues, marketing activities and plans, following up product development requirements like chasing up samples, feedback, etc.
• All round support to the sales team.
• Help prepare trip itineraries, and reports. Keeping CRM up to date and accurate.
• Monthly reports and analysis to the Management.
• Contribution to sales by ensuring fast and good quality response to sales team.
Required Qualification, experience, and skills:
• Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Automotive Spare Parts Knowledge
• 3 Years in Sales coordination, order processing, Product Development / Marketing / Sales
• Result orientation
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Arabic cum English speaker
Industry Type :
Automotive / Automobile / Auto Accessories
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development