1. Implement all of Accor s Sofitel sales standards, processes, procedures, reporting, utilization of sales systems, etc.
2. Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner.
3. Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
4. Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
5. Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team.
6. Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details, coordinating with clients & suppliers.
7. Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, CVGR Letter).
8. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
9. Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
10. Manage and maintain sales executives and managers schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
11. Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
12. Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, events and any appointments.
13. Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
14. Interaction with client in regards to leads, hotel needs and client travel.
15. Meets with clients in the absence of the Director of Sales & Marketing or Sales Managers/Executives to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
16. Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
17. Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
18. Print Sales manager/executive productivity reports for each sales managers/executive and submit to Director of Sales & Marketing.
19. File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
20. Conduct research and collect data to prepare reports and documents.
21. Utilizes efficient sales strategy for the maximization of hotel revenue.
22. Coordinates necessary arrangements with vendors relating to sales.
23. Establishes strong relationships with vendors to ensure maximization of hotel revenue.
24. Ensures all documents produced by the Sales & Marketing Department (i.e. BEO s, contracts, rooming lists, proposals) are completed accurately and on time.
25. Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
26. Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material are available at all times.
27. Other duties as assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing or the hotel management.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.