Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
• Communicating job expectations
• Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
• Planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
• Preparing and completing action plans
• Implementing production (later), productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits
• Identifying trends
• Determining system improvements and implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses
• Forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development (later once needed for future pending projects)
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs
• Anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Reading professional publications
• Maintaining personal networks;
• Participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
• Arranging appointments with different channels: doctors, beauty salons and spas including pre-arranged appointments or regular calling
• Making presentations to people in charge in different channels
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts
• Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly sales targets
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data
• Presentations and briefings.
• Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
• Help and supervise any activation activity.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development