Sales Operation Manager reports into the Head of Commercial Sales to work closely with the Sales Managers in the branches, HQ Pricing and LSCM (Logistics Supply Chain Management) to support the sales strategy deployment, the orders collection and the shipments execution, in line with the OB Sales volume and profitability. Ensure proper deployment of company processes: Forecasting, Business review, Orders collection and local sales monitoring.
• Strategy deployment: Align with Sales manager to ensure the Product/Channel mix a sale is in line with the plan and with our long-term strategy. Support Sales and pricing team on the brand positioning exercise. KPI: Mix Variance, Discount level vs. MEA pricelist and intra country corridor.
• Product mix- to constantly work on optimizing the product range leveraging our multiple sources to ensure consistent supplies and utilizing Custom tariff regulations.
• Pricing co-ordination- Reviewing special price requests along with the Pricing team to ensure that volume and CM% balance is optimized.
• Order Forecasting: drive the rolling forecast process, ensuring forecasting accuracy both Total and by SKUs. Monitoring Sell-out, Partner Stock-levels and alignment between sell out and sell in. KPI: Forecast Accuracy, partners stock coverage.
• Order management: monitor the Orders received from Partners vs. Plan (Vol/CM), check for the mix; ensure alignment with LSCM, plan for production constraints & monitor execution. Main KPI, Orders CM%, Mix, Total forecast accuracy.
• Orders Execution: managing market s priorities and possible shortage, product or sourcing shift, tracking shipments vs. orders confirmation.
• Process implementation: To ensure that the sales process with respect to Ordering, Price requests, IBRM deck, forecasts are correctly followed.
• New product test and launch: Coordinate with Branch and Product team to ensure that new product launch is as per plan. Recommend new products to be introduced.
• New markets: Assist the Branches in evaluating new market Business plans, improving the mix and analysing the competition. Coordinating internally to establish new Partners in our system
• Able to learn & use new software quickly
• Excellent Analytical Skill
• Eager travel and work in the field
• Thinks benefits rather than features
• Coordination and Teamwork
• 2 years of experience preferable within the tyre industry
• Experience from a multinational environment
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
• University Degree holder