Engineering and Marketing International (EMI) was established in 1992 in the State of California, USA to deliver advanced solutions to the process industry throughout USA, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. EMI is a provider of high-end technology solutions to its clients worldwide. We introduce the latest technology to our region and help ensure our clients are at the cutting edge of technology allowing greater value and returns on their investments.
Our primary goal is to build and maintain a long-term relationship with our clients by continually building value solutions from our offerings and services.
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales activity in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
The Account Manager is the person in charge of managing a company s relationships with its customers. The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account managers are in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, logistics, and marketing support.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
• Report weekly on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Handle and respond to tenders, job bid in a timely manner.
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
• Travel within the assigned territory to meet company sales target and objectives.
• Coordinate with both company internal Technical Manager and customer expectation before and during project execution.
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in Technology sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel or salesforce)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication, time management, presentation and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects requirements and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Engineering, consultancy or Business administration.
Benefits and Rewards
EMI focuses not just on recruiting individuals that are performance oriented but also on developing them. To us it is important to ensure that our clients are satisfied and are being served with the care and respect they deserve.
Personal impact, mentoring, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of building a career at EMI.
If you are interested and your skills and Qualifications can fit our requirements, please don t hesitate to submit your Curriculum Vitae on firstname.lastname@example.org