Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with almost 9,000 employees in 70 countries, with a consolidated turnover of 2 billion in 2018. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at Bano Puratos Sharjah, in order to further strengthen our UAE team, we are currently seeking a:
( United Arab Emirates )
Execute the sales process, close deals, plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers. Build relationships with new and existing customers in order to drive business and increase revenue.
• Key Tasks
• Identify potential clients, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all product categories offered.
• Fill sales application for customers, collect required legal papers, and submit orders by referring to price lists.
• Approach new customers in the assigned territory in order to meet sales targets.
• Implement the sales activities such as new launches and promotions in order to increase market share.
• Monitor the customer s inventory in order to prepare replenishment orders
• Ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
• Collect invoices and cash on time in order to avoid overdue situation.
• Follow-up on the customer account statement to ensure that credit notes and other types of financial compensations are done on time.
• Job Profile
• Bachelor s degree in business administration, Marketing, or any related field.
• 1 to 3 years of sales experience.
• Fluent in English, Arabic French is a plus.
• Knowledge of sales principles and practices
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• Ability to develop in depth knowledge of the products and the markets
• Should have multitasking oriented.
• Should have good commination and presenting skills.
• Should have awareness of selling trends and techniques.
• Should have good market knowledge.
• Should be target oriented.
• Should be customer oriented