At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to sell our SMS messaging solutions to potential corporate clients in Egypt. Individuals who are endeavoring with experience in start-ups and mind-set for continuous improvement are desired. This person will also is responsible for implementing Infobip s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within financial and public sector.
• Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
• Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
• Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
• Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expend your network and boost our business relationships.
• Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
• Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
• Supporting TL in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
• Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
• Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you
• 3-5 years of sales experience in telecommunication or IT.
• A well-built client base in telecommunication is preferred.
• A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred.
• Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
• Proficient with MS Office applications.
• Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
• Awesome clients We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
• Opportunity knocks. Often. Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry we challenge you not to grow! Whether it s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Connect globally Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the global in globalization.
• Dollars & Sense of Wellness Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests Talk about a balanced lifestyle!