IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together with SAP for over thirty years, partnering with indigenous and multi-national companies to delivery SAP-enabled business transformation together.
This is your opportunity to join our team in Dubai to work on a range of exciting new S/4 HANA centric design, implementation, upgrade and support engagements for an influential organization in the Middle east. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment.
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with IBM Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
1. Solutioning and delivery of end to end Finance modules including integration.
2. Develop blueprints, functional specifications, test scripts, process maps, data migration tools & templates, training documentation.
3. Manage onsite and offshore multi-cultural teams
4. Promote innovation by adapting latest technologies in SAP
1. Over 8 to 10 years of SAP Implementation experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules with at last one Simple Finance or S/4 1610 implementation experience.
2. Strong process knowledge related to Finance and accounting including the KPIs.
3. Ability to work in on site and off shore locations and should be able to lead a team of at least 10 to 12 consultants.
4. Good exposure to Integration aspects of SAP with other third party applications.
5. Experiences in Treasury, Funds Management,Travel Management will be important.
6. Implementation experience in integration with Banks is critical.
7. Sound Integration knowledge within various SAP Modules and Finance is mandatory.
Professional or Postgraduate Qualification in Finance/Commerce
Experience in Business Process Analysis & Mapping, SAP FICO Consulting & Configurations, Integration, Support & Maintenance (as Project team member, Lead Consultant, Project Lead, Project Manager etc.)
15 Years in various capacity with 5 Implementations in ECC, SAP S/4 HANA Versions as Project Lead/Senior Lead Consultant
Finance Modules Implementation (Treasury, Cash & Bank Management,)
5 Implementations with Multi-business, Multi-company, Multi-currency, Multi-Chart of Accounts, Joint Ventures
SAP Finance Module ECC Roll outs, Upgrades & Support (ECC Versions & S/4 HANA)
3 to 5 Roll out/Upgrade/Support Projects
SAP AG Certifications (Consulting, HANA Migration / Implementation, Solution Manager etc.)
SAP Consulting Certification in Finance
Training delivery to Project Team, Super Users, End Users MP, PRINCE2, Six Stigma etc.
3 - 5 Trainings to Project Team/Super Users
Document preparation experience (Project Plan, Business