Job Description and Qualification:
• knowledge in Satellite Uplink Transmission RF chain from modulator up to antenna dish, VSAT NETWORK, TVRO Systems, etc.
• Have done installation of large size antenna, TX/RX type, especially from GD SATCOM
• Experience in installing and operating satellite transmission devices and equipment of various Brand
• Experience in handling, operating as well as calibration of high and medium rf amplifiers and BUC s of various brands
• Can operate test instrument such as spectrum analyzer, signal generator, power meter, high voltage tester, vector analyzer and multimeter.
• Able to prepare detailed report and analysis of bench tests result.
• Investigate and troubleshoot cause of failure of rf devices and repair.
• Familiar with various integration materials like waveguides, coupler, power combiner, diplexer, bias tee, attenuator, waveguide switch etc.
• Can use VISIO and Auto Cad.
• Can do link budget calculation for a Satellite up link
• Knowledge in networking basics.
• Familiar with safety procedures in handling equipment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner and committed team player.