Tasnee was established in 1985 as the Saudi private sector's first fully owned joint stock industrial company, with the aim of advancing the economic diversification in Saudi Arabia. Headquartered in Riyadh, Tasnee and its subsidiaries now span 17 countries across 5 contintents and today we are Saudi Arabia's second largest industrial company and one of the world's largest producers of titanium dioxide.
Tasnee is strongly committed to technology and innovation and supports product innovation through its NIPRAS Center for Research and Development in Jubail Industrial City. Tasnee allocates 1% of its profits to support charitable and humanitarian projects in Saudi Arabia.
An exciting opportunity is available for a SCM Analyst and will report directly to Global Supply Chain Mgmt Sol Manager
About the role:
Development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of IT business applications in a multi-domain/multi-national/multi-lingual environment, ensuring the on-going success of the business and alignment with global strategies and objectives.
you will be responsible to:
• Should be strong in all the following areas of SAP SD i.e. Sales, Foreign Trade and Customs, Billing, Warehouse Management, integration with external warehouse management, Shipping, Transportation, Yard Management, Authorization Management, EDI experience, Inventory Management, Procurement, Physical inventory,
• Prepare business blueprint for as-is and to-be business processes, prepare test scripts, perform unit and integration testing, prepare functional and technical specification, map business processes in SD, LE and WM by doing system configuration, prepare configuration documents, support interfaces between SAP SD-SAP BI/BW, and integration between SAP MM, WM, SD, PP, QM, FICO and workflow configuration, assist Basis team to create new or modify existing roles for SAP SD/WM and last but not least he should have complete understanding and experience of most frequently used BADI's and BAPIs in SD/WM
• Undertake complex and non-routine problems and identify resolution using a range of problem solving techniques and computational methods
• Escalate issues that exceed his capability, knowledge or experience, including external referral, to ensure effective and timely resolution
• Develop short-term and long-term work plans based on business requirements and prioritization
• Allocate self and contractors to ensure to meet timelines as per approved work plans.
• Participate in team meetings to be informed on IT strategic plans and come up with ideas and initiatives to improve work environment, IT processes, learning and team contribution
• Recommend initiatives to Sales & Marketing, SCM and warehouse organizations for SD/WM modules to improve system utilizations
• Conduct research to identify new technologies and SAP notes that may add value to business process.
• Keep updated with changes in technology appropriate to own area and maintain knowledge levels required for the job.
Train and mentor junior team members and entry levels to prepare them for regular systems analysis and provide regular or as and when training to business users for better utilization of SD/WM modules.
• Bachelors in Business / Finance / Computer Science / Management Information system or equivalent degree
• 15+ years of experience in total and 10+ years of experience in SAP Sales & Distribution and Warehouse Management modules is must
• SAP Cross Modular & Integration knowledge and experience
• Minimum 4 full life cycle SAP SD Project experience is must
• SAP SCM Certification is must
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a global market leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
Industry Type :
Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Functional Area :