Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing and excel sheets.
• Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents
• Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.See more occupations related to this task
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.See more occupations related to this task.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least