We are looking for a highly motivated and people-oriented Security Administrator who wants to join our Vectrus Installation Security team. You must have experience or capability to implement and maintain our security technologies, as well as written policies and procedures. This position will assist with security training within the Area of Responsibility (AOR) when directed. Will be responsible for a wide range of duties that will include, ensuring our security programs are up-to-date and distributed in accordance with the contract. Assist personnel with Security Clearance related issues, and process CAC applications. Must be capable of learning the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and any new security system that may be installed. The Security Administrator may also assist with other security disciplines when required.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Conducts security indoctrination and education programs for newly hired employees.
2. Performs recurring training at request of Operations, Security Manager or Sr. Director/Director Installation Operations (IO).
3. Smart Card Processing. Security Administration is notified of employee(s) who requires Smart Card access and will provide these employees with the SF85P form for completion.
4. Conducts fingerprinting of individuals being processed for NAC’s, NAC-I’s or Secret clearances.
5. Verify citizenship of all US citizens being processed for NAC-I / Secret clearances.
6. Perform as the Subject Matter Expert (SME’s), updating security plans, policies, methods, techniques and processes related to security. Make recommendations for improvements.
7. Experience in dealing with conflict resolution, this position requires professional and positive interaction with internal and external customers, to include: co-workers, military, contractors and senior officials.
8. Maintain open communication with program and contract personnel to enhance our relationships and provide superior customer service.
9. Assist in maintaining a database(s) to track and monitor key, lock and seal control.
10. Initiates or assists with reports on investigations, inspections and incidents in the AOR or as directed by the Program Director, Sr. Director/Director IO or Operations, Security manager.
11. Assists with investigations of lost, compromised or suspected compromise of classified material.
12. Assist with the processing and tracking of CAC applications, security clearance paperwork, and other related forms and processes.
13. Must have a working knowledge of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
14. Perform all duties and assignments as required, in a fast-paced customer-oriented environment
15. Must be able to create, track, monitor, and report metrics that must show accuracy, completeness and validity.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Excellent computer skills required to include: a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must be trainable as it pertains to JPAS or other newly installed security programs. Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Kuwait driver’s license.
Work is generally conducted in an office environment; however, duties may involve working in outdoor areas with a potential exposure to extreme weather conditions.
Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published company work rules.
Work will require lifting to 50 lbs., stooping, climbing, prolonged standing/sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to chemical or biological agents. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.