Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business