Vectra is growing fast in the METNA region and our regional team is in need of a motivated and adaptable Security Implementation Engineer , reporting into the Customer Success department. You will be responsible for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, installation, optimization, and you will also be responsible for working with customers to analyze and interpret, real and persistent threats.
The successful candidate will have sound technical experience and skills, blended with strong interpersonal and communication skills and project management. They will also be expected to undertake their own research, and reading into new cyber security threats, trends, and attackers.
This is a highly technical role and deep knowledge of Linux and networking is required, as well as a strong background in security. Resolving customer issues routinely includes working in complex product and infrastructure configurations, problem troubleshooting and isolation, performance tuning and optimization. You will resolve complex security challenges and help customers to distinguish benign and malicious behavior.
Location: Dubai, UAE
• Engage with newly signed enterprise customers as a Vectra product expert to implement Vectra solutions at their sites. Implementation activities include solution design and architecture, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation.
• Assist customers with the integration of Vectra into existing ecosystem and tools
• Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
• Analyze threats, piece-together exploitation trails, and study lateral movements of attackers within customer networks
• Respond to and document customer requests for assistance
• Pursue security research topics that contribute to the knowledge and enumeration of new threats
• Identify blind spots in customer network security architecture and provide expert guidance on remediation
• Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
• Travel expected 40-50%
What you bring to the team:
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• 5+ years work experience in a relevant customer-facing role or in an end user/customer environment
• Fluent in Arabic and English
Skills and Experience
• 2+ Years of professional security analyst experience
• Strong understanding of penetration testing and red team practices
• Good understanding of security product lines (firewalls, sandboxing, SIEM, forensics-type platforms)
• Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, VPN, firewalls, policy management, and LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP network protocol suite including packet capture analysis
• Understanding of modern malware construction techniques and the cyber-criminal ecosystem
• Good understanding of current security technologies and risks
• Basic understanding of SQL and non-SQL databases
• Able to work as part of a geographically dispersed, global team.
• Project management skills with a high attention to detail
• Must have a good understanding of the sales process, be sensitive to sales situations, and possess excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
• Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude