Our client a growing international airline carrier is currently seeking to recruit a Security Manager - UAE National
Our client a growing international airline carrier is currently seeking to recruit a Security Manager.
This is a critical position within the organization as the successful incumbent for this role will be in charge of ensuring the safety and security of the overall airline operations, property, aircraft staff, passengers and crew.
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement security standards and procedures for the airline operations in accordance to national and International aviation security standard.
We are looking for a Security Manager who:
- Is a proactive and action-oriented individual prepared to resolve any issues and crises that may potentially occur.
- Forward thinking and is able to perform risk analysis and prevention of any potential threats
- Experienced in international and Domestic air transportation regulations, policy, safety, security, emergency response
- Is experienced in conducting investigations and is quick to respond to GCAA or international CAA enforcements
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the overall implementation and maintenance of security strategy.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain effective security liaison with Civil Aviation Authority of UAE, countries of airline destinations, law enforcement and government agencies
- Maintain effective security liaison with airport authorities;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of responses or action taken by conducting regular evaluations and inspections.
- Provide passenger information to law enforcement authorities upon request in coordination with Legal and/or other departments if needed;
- Coordinate and supervise physical defense of airline bases;
- Participate in promoting Group-wide security standards;
- Develop and monitor effectiveness of the airline Security Program according to security quality control program;
- Participate in Group risk and threat analysis, threat assessment and response capability.
- Prepare timely periodic reports regarding threats to airline operations;
- Participate in development of company security trainings;
- Prepare and coordinate with line management local security procedures, relevant to specific fields of operations and/or processes;
- Monitor activities of legal entities related to security;
- Monitor activities of airline departments related to security;
- Report all actual or suspected acts of unlawful interference with aircraft operations to the appropriate authority;
- Participate in investigations on security-related matters;
- Analyze security-related reports from departments on security-related matters and taking appropriate actions in coordination with line management.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Aviation Security experience
- Basic ICAO / IATA security training
- Experienced in implementation and maintenance of security strategy
- Extensive background knowledge in analysis of corporate security issues, solution and policies.
- Open to all nationalities, Arabic speaking candidate and UAE National preferred
* Applying to this position suggest that you give your full consent for Manpower to share your profile and contact details to the client.
Agency Company Description:
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the world s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions, for more than 65 years. We connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across different skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories to resource, manage and develop talent. See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergoup.ae
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing, executive search and project-based workforce solutions in IT, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Engineering and Oil & Gas, precisely delivering in-demand talent for mission-critical positions.
Connect with us: