The Security Supervisor assists the Assistant Residence Manager in supervising the day-to-day security operations. He/she also controls the overall performance of security staff, to ensure adequate supervision and surveillance in accordance with all security aspects.
1. To be accountable for the security, fire safety and safety of the Serviced Apartment, its tenants, visitors, employees, contractors and assets.
2. In conjunction with the Operations Manager, to implement and administer security, loss control, key control, fire safety and safety procedures.
3. To continually evaluate and provide recommendations to the Operations Manager for the improvement of security and fire safety procedures in the various departments, particularly with regards the storage, key control, storage and handling of flammable and inflammable materials.
4. To conduct investigations into matters relating to fire, accidents, physical injury, damage, threat, vehicle accident, disruption where theft/fraud/loss/ injury/ damage has occurred, suspected to have occurred or is likely to occur.
5. Gathers and collects intelligence information concerning the security and safety of the Apartment.
6. To regularly liaise with the various Department Heads- the objective being directed towards the safe, secure, efficient and harmonious operations of the Apartment, in conjunction with the function of the Security Department.
7. Gathers, collates information and provides recommendations as regards security, fire safety equipment, CCTV and carefully any installation of such equipment.
8. To be available for urgent call as soon as possible, if and when required.
9. To liaise with Human Resource department to educate all staff in security/ fire safety procedures
10. To frequently patrol the external and internal areas of the serviced apartment from the top to the basement to ensure the security, fire, safety of the complex and its occupants.
11. Provides whatever physical support may be necessary to ensure the security, fire safety, safety and harmony of the complex.
12. Monitors the movement of employees and other person throughout the serviced apartment, giving special attention to plant rooms, storage areas.
13. Monitors the route taken by employees when commencing and concluding duty.
14. Investigates any occurrence or event associated with the security, fire safety, safety and prepared a detailed incident report for the information of Chief of Security.
15. Notifies the Engineering Department all maintenance defects detected during patrol relating to security, fire safety and safety.
16. To daily check all equipment to ensure they are kept in good condition and not used by any staff of other departments.
17. To daily check the Key Control Book and report to Chief of Security any discrepancies as regards operational keys
18. Visits each security guard frequently to ensure they are performing their duties satisfactorily.
19. To be conversant with all fire and emergency procedures and equipment.
20. Assumes any other responsibility and perform other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Have worked in the Police or Army.
At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Chief of Security or Assistant to Chief of Security in the hospitality industry.
Conversant with Laws (Criminal/ Civil Code, Labour Law, Foreign Investment Law).
Good relation with Authorities.
Good written and verbal communication in the English Language.
Honest, Sincere, Self-discipline, Proactive, Open minded, Tactful, Reliable, Co-operative, Highly responsible, Can work under pressure and Function independently.