What you will do
The Sales Engineer is a key role, reporting to the Senior Sales Engineer responsible for our indirect channels across MEA region. The team focuses on the Telecommunication & Security System and additionally Fire protection/Detection as well. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of MEA O&G Sales team that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives.
To support the Sr.Sales Engineer and Sales team with any task or objective assigned accordingly by the Sr.Sales Engineers and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Dubai Branch.
How you will do it
As a Sales Support Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in below.
• Proficient in Oil/ Gas/ Industrial analytical business.
• Adept with product knowledge and various applications related to Telecommunication & Security System. Fire protection/Detection product knowledge will be added advantage.
• Visit client locations and provide company presentations & capabilities.
• Conduct site surveys and assessment for service and installation projects.
• Coordinate with local suppliers for Telecommunication & Security System.
• Attend industry seminars to keep a track of change in technology and available updates if any.
• Represent TYCO/JCI in trade shows and exhibitions.
• To send renewal letters to client and follow up for contract or PO.
• Prepare quotations based on Sales Engineer/Manager requirement.
• Ensure all estimates and approvals are in line with company policy relating to DOA.
To liaise, consult and co-operate with colleagues and Departmental Managers in the discharge of other functions and responsibilities, as required by the company.
• Coordinate with client and PQ department for TYCO registrations.
• To be conversant with the Company and client’s QHSE policies/ procedures and emergency handling procedures.
• Ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of employees he is responsible for.
• Responsible for monitoring and measurement / reviews of processes activities (e.g. Resource optimization, business opportunities, sales targets, business risks, personnel qualification, updated procedures, objectives & targets etc.) as applicable.
• Liaise with the Company Quality & HSE Managers on all aspects of quality and HSE.
• Participate in departmental / QHSE meetings, as required.