• Client development
As our newly appointed Senior Account Manager Manager, you will manage a portfolio of Top and High Potential accounts. You will initiate and develop strong business relationships with Senior Directors, HR and critical line management across the client organizations and develops and use (external and internal) networks to generate business. You will generate leads through a high level of activities including professional networking and cold call techniques (in person & via telephone) as well as preparing effectively, and researching customers in advance of calls or meetings, to engage effectively. You will demonstrates preparedness and credibility- fast using insight-led sales techniques. As the successful incumbent, you achieve a detailed understanding of the client s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing and p aints a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client s context. You will gains client s agreement on timeframes and next steps to advance the close. In this role, you will drives the sales close by navigating roadblocks, identifying decision processes and leveraging urgency drivers. You will also owns and direct account plans which demonstrate the activities required to increase account penetration and proposition adoption and promote and drive customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering sales presentations to high-level executives such as Chief HR Officer, Human Resources Director, Business Unit Leaders & C levels and own and direct account plans which demonstrate the activities required to increase account penetration and proposition adoption. You will create innovative proposals and client led solutions around the employee lifecycle and from board level to floor. You will ensures the implementation of subscription contracts for recurring needs and leverage organisational resources to fulfill client needs. You will be responsible for following up project management activity and liaises with consultancy resources and appropriate functional experts to ensure the highest quality delivery of client projects.
You will leads RFP responses and bid teams and manages relationship with the necessary 3rd party providers to maximize revenue. You will also deals with all aspects of campaigns and ensures follow-up. You will also be required to (Over) achieve sales metrics and targets.
• Core skills and content development
In this role, you will bean expert in all core selling areas and develop, apply and share specialist content knowledge. You will keep abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and ensuring leverage and re-use of knowledge. You will maintaining your own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services, products including all new delivery mechanisms along with proactive professional development based on priorities agreed in personal development plan. You will ensure an a ccurate use of Salesforce (for client management, opportunity management, forecasting and invoicing) aligned with summit processes.
• People development
As SHL's Senior Account Manager, you will act as a mentor for less experienced colleagues and a Sales Challenger role model. l
• Company representation
You will increase and continually promote the SHL brand in the market and act as a business owner and builds and grows your own business.
Key Competencies high performance:
Relating and Networking
Persuading and influencing
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Adapting and Responding to change
Coping with pressures and Setbacks
• Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions
• Strong networking and negotiations skills
• Ability to manage multiple commercial processes
• Forecast with precision
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable
• The ability to build business relationships at a senior level
• Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of SHL are brought to bear in serving our clients
• Excellent business English and local languages as required
• Mentoring skills
• Significant successful sales/ key account management experience: including proven experience in high level negotiations
• Solutions Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
• Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals
• Ideally experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
• English and Arabic language skills essential
• Preferably a Bachelors or Masters in human resources, or business-related discipline