Responsible for managing overall sales activity and possibly pre-sales in the Western Area. Responsible for sourcing leads and turning them to clients reaching sales quota, developing new business and maintaining customer satisfaction. Would be involved directly on major accounts and prospects. Manage customer relationship directly. Plan and execute an executive relationship strategy.
• Implement set strategies to achieve growth objectives and enhance overall sales achievement with Key Account customers allocated.
• Plan and carry out direct field sales activities by Prospecting, visiting customers within the assigned Key Customers to meet agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales,
• Manage and follow up Key accounts. Aim to achieve outstanding customer service performance.
• Implement market segmentation strategies for the key customers assigned.
• Execute strategic selling activities & SWOT analysis for accounts and sales leads.
• Assist customers to properly select the best solution for their application through gaining a clear understanding of their businesses requirements & prepare their offers, professional presentation, demonstrate excellent closing skills, Establish and maintain good working relationships with them to encourage repeat and referral business.
• Identify trends in the market. Monitor and provide regular feedback about competitor activities & prices, market trends and lost sales.
• Ensure the usage and update of CRM customer data and quotations. Build and maintain customer relationships through effective database management & resolve their problems.
• Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate efforts with other organized marketing activities,
• To regularly review sales targets as well as ensure proper collection of receivables.
• Attend training and to develop relevant product knowledge, sales techniques and skills.
• Prepare and deliver product presentations that explain product features, competitive advantages, objections & responses or services to prospective customers.
• Coordinate with after sales departments and workshops to ensure speedy resolution of customer related problems.
• Strive for harmony and teamwork within the department as well as with all other divisions, reporting to Sales Director.
• Submit interim reports, weekly, monthly reports to the Sales Manager. eg., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
Industry Type :
Telecom / ISP
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development