SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe. SHL helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact. More at shl.com.
SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insight. Powering the future of business, our data and tools are proven to drive stronger, more sustainable business outcomes.
We are hiring for a Senior Account Manager This position is critical in the relationship between SHL and its key client accounts. With the full support of consulting teams, you will work with a team of professionals to drive significant growth.
As the successful applicant, you will manage a portfolio of Top and High Potential accounts. You will initiate and develop strong business relationships with Senior Directors, HR and critical line management across the client organizations and develop and engage your networks to generate business. You will generate leads through a high level of activities including professional networking and cold call techniques (in person & via telephone). In addition, you will drive the sales close by navigating roadblocks, identifying decision processes and leveraging urgency drivers and own and direct your account plans.
As SHL's newly appointed Account Manager, you will delivers sales presentations to high-level executives such as CHRO, HRD, BU Leaders & C levels. You will create innovative proposals and client led solutions around the employee lifecycle and from board level to floor. In this role you will ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring needs and leverages organizational resources to fulfill client needs. As the successful applicant, you also manage relationships with the necessary 3rd party providers to maximize revenue.
Core skills and content development
In this you role, you will be required to be an expert in all core selling areas. You will develop, apply and share specialist content knowledge and keep abreast of market trends and evolving client needs.
In this role you will act as a mentor for less experienced colleagues and a Sales Challenger role model.
As our newly appointed account manager, you will increases and continually promotes the SHL brand in the market and act as a business owner and builds and grows your own business.
Skills and Experience
Key Competencies high performance
• Relating and networking
• Persuading and influencing
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Adapting and responding to change
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
• Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions
• Strong networking and negotiations skills
• Ability to manage multiple commercial processes
• Forecast with precision
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable
• The ability to build business relationships at a senior level
• Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of SHL are brought to bear in serving our clients
• Excellent business English and local languages as required
• Mentoring skills
• 5 to 10 years Successful sales/ key account management experience: including proven experience in high level negotiations
• Solution Solutions Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
• Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals
• Ideally experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
• English and Arabic language skills essential
• Preferably a Bachelor s or Master s in Human Resources, or business-related discipline