Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology (Currently SAP System).
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
• Cooperate with the internal and external auditing team for process fluency.
• Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
• Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
• Analyze financial trends.
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
5 to 7 years
University degree in commerce /Accounting.
• Minimum 5-7 year of related work Experience.
• Good English language.
• Good Computer knowledge (SAP User).