We are looking for creative, enthusiastic people who can take an idea seriously and develop it into a fully deployed project; a team player who can communicate constructively, Listen, work as a problem-solver and show commitment to the team.
• Prepare and review the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Verifying, Collecting, posting, Reconciling Accounts Receivable & accounts payable.
• Manages the day to day transactions that include assurance of proper documentation flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyzing financial information & summarizing financial status.
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Design and implement costing structure including analysis, reporting, and recommendation.
• Assistance with Project, Monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Assist with cash flow projections.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce