Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Ensure the timely and accurate posting, balancing and reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity
• Prepare work papers, financial statements, and various reports for internal accounting and auditing.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the companies automated financial systems, to ensure accurate financial transactions.
• Prepare audit schedules for the annual audit and interact with external auditors in completing audits, to ensure compliance with financial reporting
• Ensure all suppliers are paid as per agreed terms of business and maintain a good payment record.
• Maintain Fixed Assets register.
• Identify opportunities to improve and automate internal controls and manage reengineering and continuous improvement projects involving new policies, processes, and systems
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Assists in the verification of the payroll and ensure that all payroll changes have been accurately reflected.
• Administers payroll systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting and submission.
• Performs troubleshooting to resolve system problems.
• Supervises the work of accounting and clerical employees engaged in accounting functions.
• Manage the best purchase, based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, and production lead time.
• Always retain receipts and approvals for any type of purchase and always follow the compliance of Safe Cage company policy.
• Continuously, reporting to Senior Managers and Executives the implementation of systems and processes for the effective management of the company resources.
• Review periodic physical inventory to match with system stock.
More than 4 year