Education & Experience:
• BE, BTech, MCA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
• 7 years relevant working experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Must have good understanding of the following Oracle eBiz Financials 12.1.3 capabilities:
• We are looking for a techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
• Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts.
• 2 Implementation and 2 Support experience on
• EBS Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, SLA & EBTax.
• Candidate must have hands on experience minimum in any of the following 5 modules - EBS Financial Modules like General Ledger , Accounts Payables , Account Receivables , Fixed Asset, SLA & EB Tax and PSA.
Technical Skill Set: PL/SQL, XML Publisher Report, Workflow, Forms , OAF/ADF, Interfaces , Conversions
• Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS Financials.
• Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, OAF, Reports
• Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Financials.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
• Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
• Strong team player so you leverage each other s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
• Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
• High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
• Self driven and result oriented
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Strong customer support and relation skills
• Effective communication (verbal and written)
• Focus on relationships (internal and external)
• Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
• Team player
• Customer focused
• Confident and decisive
• Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
• Organizational skills
• Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
• Values and enjoys teaching technical courses