• The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex Functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Education & Experience:
• BE, BTech, MCA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
• 7 years relevant working experience
##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Must have good understanding of the following Oracle Applications HRMS 12.1.3 capabilities:
• We are looking for a techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
• Strong HCM / HRMS business processes knowledge and concepts.
• 2 Implementation, Upgrade & 2 Support experience on EBS HRMS Apps Modules like
• HR, Payroll, SSHR, Time & Labor modules(OTL) and Advance Benefits, nice to have EBS HRMS Apps implementations with localizations knowledge.
Technical Skill Set: SQL, PL/SQL
• Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS HCM.
• Technically Strong with Skills in SQL, PLSQL
• Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle HRMS.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
• Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
• Strong team player so you leverage each other s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
• Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
• High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
• Self driven and result oriented
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Strong customer support and relation skills
• Effective communication (verbal and written)
• Willing to learn new skills and share them with others
• Strong in Influencing/negotiating the solutions
• Good Team player
• Customer focused
• Confident and decisive
• Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
• Organizational skills
• Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
• Values and enjoys teaching technical courses