analyse and model business processes in coordination with Subject Matter experts (SMEs) from The line as per The business process modelling standard and ensure all modelled processes are maintained and updated in one repository.
- Analyze, develop and configure business process and Data structure for The Key activities in close consultation with process stakeholders.
- develop project management Plan for each process and define resources, duration and milestones
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
- Conduct activity analysis sessions/ workshops
- develop RACI matrices and capture relevant metadata
- model process maps using The company modelling standards and tools
- propose process KPIs to ensure process effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist and Support The design and Development of required interfaces and enhancements. Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests. review requirements, specifications, test, Support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participate in root cause analysis to Recommend
- Plan, supervise and Coordinate all activities in The assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- train and develop The assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on The job and deliver The respective Section objectives.
- provide input for preparation of The Section / Department budgets and Assist in The implementation of The approved budget and Work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to Support effective performance and cost Control
policies, systems, processes & procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to Support execution of The Section s / Department Work programs in line with company and International standards.
- contribute to The achievement of The approved performance objectives for The Section / Department in line with The company performance framework.
innovation and continuous improvement
- design and Implement new tools and techniques to improve The quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting The function.
health, safety, environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and Sustainability guidelines in line with International standards, best practices and company Code of practices.
- provide inputs to Prepare Section MIS and progress reports for company management.