ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work under the direct management of the Department Head on all business analysis including financial analysis, research, due diligence and deal structuring.
- Assist in evaluating new real estate and/or private equity investment opportunities, including overseeing due diligence, financial modeling and project feasibility work;
- Work with the Department Head to create and prepare real estate-based investment products and vehicles.
- Review, analyze and recommend development and implementation of direct investments and structured products.
- Develop plans to work through and execute projects. The responsibilities will include but not limited to: project planning, scheduling and budgeting, team selection, assigning responsibilities, negotiating deliverables, development and test; and an implementation and maintenance.
- Analyze and provide input for launching new projects in real estate development & private equity in the regional market
- Work on all investment related activities for Alf Yad Limited, a subsidiary of Daman including the research and identification of feasible investments, identification of business trends; recommend courses of action to management, ongoing communication with identified business opportunities, create and maintain investment communications files and manage the post acquisition requirements of the invested companies
- Independently manage private equity engagements with minimal supervision from the Department Head;
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Real Estate Department including direct investments and structured products.
- Represent the company in related venues.
- Actively work with Operations to develop and implement new procedures to ensure efficient and effective operation of finance-related processes.
- Provide active support and participation in task forces, initiatives and projects.
- Assist in the development of special projects as needed.
- Other work as may be required from time to time.
Open to all UAE Nationals Only.